Digital MarketingDigital Marketing
- 40 Hours
- Codezone Academy
1900 LE 3800 LE
Digital Marketing is a broad concept. It includes various channels like Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Analytics, and more. In this course, you will learn the foundation of different branches of the digital marketing world to get you on the right path.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- In this module, you will get to know digital marketing from the beginning.
Website Planning and Creation
- In this module, you will learn about the various elements of a website the basic knowledge needed to build a simple website,how WordPress can help you create websites faster and how to incorporate design elements into your website.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is essentially making alterations to your website,so it organically ranks higher on a search engine’s results page (SERP).
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Marketing or SEM involves advertising a company’s website by increasing its visibility on a search engine’s result page (SERP) principally by paid efforts. This module will teach you how to carry out SEM activities via the Google Ads platform.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) involves paid and organic marketing techniques on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram... etc.
- Web Analytics is analyzing a website visitor’s behavior. In this module, you will learn how to track and analyze a website visitor’s actions via Google Analytics.